Do you want to give the gift of creativity but can’t decide which class?
Choose our Gift Certificate in values of $100 onwards, and we will send you a printable gift certificate to present to the lucky recipient.
This voucher will include a unique code allowing the recipient to enrol in any SquarePeg course or workshop.
- To purchase a Gift Certificate, click the ‘Find Dates and Book a Spot’ button below.
- Select what value amount you would like to gift, then check out.
- You will be asked what message you want on your certificate during checkout.
All gift certificates are valid for three years from the date of purchase.
At A Glance
- $100 inc GST
- Gift a dollar amount gift certificate
- Printable gift certificate emailed after purchase
Wonderful workshop with amazing staff! So glad I did it.
Our tutor was so so wonderful and welcoming and full of knowledge! I had such a great time and learned so many new things in a safe and relaxed space. I am definitely keen to try jewellery-making again.
ABOUT THE COURSE
Do you know which class you wish to gift?
Would you prefer to gift a specific class?
It’s easy to do:
- Navigate to the class you wish to gift on our website and proceed to “Find Dates and Book a Spot” on that listing.
- You will see a teal box above the course dates entitled “Click here to gift this class”. Click this button
- Select your ticket type.
- Click through and fill out the details to enrol the recipient.
** Please note;
- If you wish the recipient to receive the gift immediately, fill in their details.
- Alternatively, you can put your own email address at this stage so that the recipient does not receive a confirmation email on the completion of payment.
- In this case, once the gift is given, let us know, and we can update the email address to the recipient’s/student’s address.
- All gift certificates are valid for three years from the date of purchase.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are still determining the best way to gift our classes.
I love Squarepeg and would sign up for absolutely everything they run if I could. They offer an awesome and well-equipped space, a friendly environment and the right balance between guidance and allowing you to speed your creative wings. I can’t recommend their courses highly enough.
Fabulous as always, thank you!
Why choose a jewellery making course at SquarePeg Studios?
Our courses are taught by highly experienced and passionate teachers who are practising contemporary jewellers. This is the closest to an accredited course – without the assignments, stress and cost – that Sydney has to offer. Students not only gain the satisfaction of designing and hand-making their own piece of jewellery they also have the opportunity to get a behind the scenes look at a contemporary professional jewellery studio while learning great new skills in jewellery techniques and design.